1. Get in touch
Feel free to pop us a mail with the form below or message us on our Instagram page, letting us know you are looking to sell some of your previously loved items.
2. Provide Item Details
It is our responsibility to provide everyone with previously loved items. To ensure we keep quality thrifted items, please be ready to send us some photos of the items you are looking to sell.
3. Send Approved Items
It is the responsibility of the seller to ensure the approved items reach us or our drop off point*. Delivery/collection details may be finalised during initial discussions and item reviews.
3. We Sell & Payout
My Little Shop will receive 50% of all final sales. Prices of all items up for resale will be determined as thrifted and at our own discretion. Payout to seller will be processed at the end of every month.
Monday - Friday
08:00 – 17:00
– Items like undergarments and swimwear will not be considered for resale due to the more sensitive nature of these items.
– When presenting, we will at our own discretion approve items for resale. Small defects or damage aren't necessarily a deal-breaker.
– Any items with defects or damage upon delivery that was not disclosed during initial reviews, may be subject to resale.
– My Little Shop will receive 50% of all sales.
Payouts of sold item profits from reseller will be processed at the end of every month and payment will be made to details provided.
– Prices of all items up for resale will be determined as thrifted and at our own discretion.
– Please remember that items do not necessarily sell immediately, but rather over time.
– If your items do not sell after 3 months, you have the option to fully release the items to us or have them donated to a charity.